RescueChristians.org started off as a mission to rescue persecuted Christians in Pakistan. But as our support has grown, so has our mission. Back in December 2014 we expanded our reach to Syria by partnering up with Sister Hatune, and more recently we have expanded our mission to cover more countries including but not limited to: Syria, Pakistan, Somalia, Egypt, Iran and Yemen.
Keith Davies Executive Director of Rescue Christians Two weeks ago I traveled with great hope to Budapest, I had been invited by the Hungarian government. I was hopeful that the government of Hungary based on its recent statements of support for the persecuted; who refused to be bullied by the EU and because of its […]
Transcript of Speech to Hungarian government organized conference on Christian Persecution Good Morning everyone I would like to thank the Hungarian government for holding this conference and inviting us to speak and explain more about our work. Let me give you a quick back ground on who we are and why we started Rescue Christians […]
Pakistan, with approximately 2.1 million slaves, has the third highest number of slaves in the world. Amongst this number are over 250,000 Christians. Included in these figures are many cases of rape against wives and daughters of slave families, many of which we have documented. Slave families usually all work with many very young children […]
By Rescue Christians Christians and Jews, when they see the vanished culture of the ancient Egyptian empire and their pyramids immediately their minds are reminded of the story of the Holy Bible which tells us about the persecution and hard lives of the house of Jacob during their slavery. God brings Moses to set them free […]
Pakistan is the third largest Islamic state in the world, where 95% of the population is Muslim and the remaining 5% are Christians, Hindus, and members of other religions. Religious minorities are facing extreme persecution today. Within the system of the Blasphemy Laws, rape, abduction, violence, forced conversion and slavery have become the tools of […]